Wesley Night Activities
Dinner is 6:15-7:00PM in the Social Hall
$6 for adults, $3 for children, with an $18 cap per family.
You can make reservations by completing and turning in a pew pocket card (found in the bullentins at our 9 AM service) on Sundays or by calling the church office at 459-1595 by noon on Tuesdays.
Schedule for Adults
- Jesus and the Gospel – Last Journey to Jerusalem: Take a closer look at Jesus’ ministry through the Gospel accounts. Led by Dean Harper (room 110)
- Exploring Our Faith: (room 100 – begins at 6:45pm)
- Exploring St. Paul – learn more about St Paul, our ministries and our role in the United Methodist Church (April 10)
- Exploring Scripture – an overview of the Old and New Testaments (April 17)
- Exploring Methodism – an overview of United Methodist history and beliefs (April 24)
- Exploring Mission – an understanding of what it means to be the church in today’s world (May 1)
- Exploring Spirituality – a way of discovering opportunities to connect with God (May 8)
- Contemplative Worship: A time for quiet reflection, meditative music, prayer, and silence. Meets at 5:45pm (chapel)
- Many Waters: Beginning April 10, join in on the discussion of the book Many Waters, a story involving time travel and good vs. evil, as two boys are transported from 20th century USA to the days of Noah. We will explore how the author, Madeleine L'Engle, uses story to examine God's presence in the world and in our lives. Come even if you haven't read the book yet. The first gathering will be an overview. We'll talk about L'Engle's own faith, which informed all her work and how this specific story might be useful in our own faith journeys. Books are available by calling Katrina at 459-1595 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5:30-6:30 PM Kids Klub 1st - 6th grades (includes crafts, games, etc)
6:00-6:30 PM 4s & K Musical Milestones
6:15-7:00 PM Dinner Served
Kids will be taken to the Social Hall for dinner
7:00-8:00 PM 1st - 3rd Choir - Joyful Song
4th - 6th Wesleyan Choir
Childcare ages birth - Kindergarten
Please call or e-mail Karla Temple with any questions (459-1595, ext. 33 or email@example.com)
Childcare is available for children ages birth-Kindergarten from 5:30 to 8 PM, allowing adults to participate in study groups.