Wesley Night Activities
Dinner is 6:15-7:00PM in the Social Hall
$6 for adults, $3 for children, with an $18 cap per family.
You can make reservations by completing and turning in a pew pocket card (found in the bullentins at our 9 AM service) on Sundays or by calling the church office at 459-1595 by noon on Tuesdays.
Schedule for Adults
Sept 11-Oct 23:
- Mark & the Disciples: Explores how Mark's gospel portrays the disciples and discipleship. Led by Katrina Paxson
- Jesus in Judea: Take a closer look at Jesus' ministry through the Gospel accounts. Led by Dean Harper
Advent Classes: Nov 6-Dec 11:
- Advent Study: Church-wide study. More information about this class will be announced closer to the start date
Offerings that meet continuously:
- Contemplative Worship: A time for quiet reflection, meditative music, prayer, and silence. Meets at 5:35pm (chapel)
- Boar's Head Sewing Group: We will inspect costumes for needed repairs, hand sew crests on the Beefeater's costumes, cut out fabric for some new costumes, do some simple hand mending and upate the costume manual. There will be jobs for all skill levels. Meets 7-8:30pm
- Beading to Beat Autism: Bracelet making to support Autism research
- Running/Walking/Cycling: Meet in the Family Life Center Lobby at 5:30pm. Contact Carrie Burns for more information.
- The Common Cup: Available for fellowship or personal study, with fre wifi
5:30-6:30pm Kids Klub, 1st-6th
“Friends, Fellowship, & Fun”
What could be better after a long day at school than hanging out with your friends, running off some energy and having fun all the while? Come and do just that at Kids Klub, where we will have organized games such as dodge ball, volleyball, field hockey, basketball, kickball, baseball, ultimate frisbee, flag football and more!!!!
6:00-6:20pm Music Beginnings
For 3s or other preschoolers who have not yet completed a semester of Music Beginnings
6:00-6:30pm 4s & K Music Milestones
6:15-6:45pm Dinner served
Preschool children not picked up after choir will be taken to the Social Hall to meet their parents for dinner.
Children & Tweens in Kids Klub will be taken to the Social Hall for dinner.
7:00-8:00pm 1st-3rd Choir—Joyful Song
4th-6th Wesleyan Choir
Childcare ages birth-Kindergarten
Please call or e-mail Karla Temple with any questions (459-1595, ext. 33 or email@example.com)
Childcare is available for children ages birth-Kindergarten from 5:30 to 8 PM, allowing adults to participate in study groups.